Episode #4 - March 2021
This month we chat about Contracts, Conferences and colonies, CLion and const (east), and a round-up the Russian Coat Check Algorithm, ReSharper-C++, return types and ridding C++ of macros.
Links from this episode:
- C++ Annotated - March 2021 - If you prefer the same material in blog form
- Improving Print Logging with Line Pos Info & Modern C++
- CLion Debugger video series
- GotW #101: Preconditions, Part 2 - From Herb Sutter's blog
- D2339R0 – 'Contract violation handlers'
- P2332R0 – 'Establishing std::hive as replacement name for the proposed std::colony container'
- Sean Parent's 'Better Code: Relationships' talk
- Anthony Williams' implementation of Sean's algorithm
- Syntax style setting in ReSharper C++ 2021.1 - including east/ west const, almost-always-auto and east-end-functions
- Branch Coverage in CLion 2021.1 - and the difference between line and statement coverage
- C++ Now - May 2 - 7
- C++ on Sea - June 30 - July 2
- Will we ever get rid of macros in C++? - Reddit discussion