Episode #2 - February 2021
Another round-up of community and committee news from the start of a new year.
Links from this episode:
- C++ Annotated - January - If you prefer the same material in blog form
- Faster C++ Iteration Builds - From the Microsoft Blog
- Global Data Flow Analysis - From the EAP announcement on the CLion Blog
- P0447 - std::colony - Introduction of std::colony to the standard library
- P2232 - Zero-Overhead Deterministic Exceptions: Catching Values - New exceptions proposal, based on Boost.Leaf
- P2168 - std::generator: Synchronous Coroutine Generator for Ranges - An generator library type for coroutines
- P2272 - Safety & Security Review Group - Proposal for a review group of invited experts to advise the committee on safety and security matters
- ACCU 2021 schedule announced
- C++ Now 2021 registrations open - the call for speakers is also open until the 14th February
- C++ on Sea 2021 pre-announced - the conference will be online, with more of a mix of workshop sessions
- Two's Complement - With Matt Godbolt and Ben Rady
- Klaus Iglberger on CppCast - SOLID Design Principles
- Clare Macrae's legacy code testing webinar - On 16th February - so register soon!
- Ray tracer in pure CMake
Episode #1 - December 2020
This month we talk about more news from around the C++ community - with a distinctly 20s theme.
Episode #0 - November 2020
Welcome to our pilot episode, covering a selection of this month's news from the C++ community, including new C++ podcasts, ISO Trip Report, Modules, Qt6 and Conan, CLion 2020.3, ReSharper C++ 2020.3 and std::visit.